SPS builds various versions of ruggedized products and kits.
SPS provides our customers with additional buying power with the procurement of components which we assemble into kits capable of world-wide deployment. We perform a variety of tasks including inventory management, product receipt, accountability, stockage and shelf-life (First In/First Out) management, completed storage, shipping, fielding support and product reporting. In addition, SPS provides personnel to build kits to established standards that support multiple platforms. All aspects of our manufacturing process are strictly governed by our AS9100 certified Quality Control process.
· Project Management/Leadership Support
· Prepare and Manage inventory to meet production requirements
· Performance assessments, prepare & evaluate quality steps and plans
· Requirements management and accountability.
· Meet performance specification and quality verification
· Configuration and data management, status accounting and reporting
· Provide systems for Defense Contracting Management Activity
· Palletization, wrapping, packing listings and shipment to gaining units
· Track warranty information by system