SPS Provides Readiness Solutions to Army and DoD Customers.
Team SPS is proud to provide a myriad of solutions that enhance the readiness of Army units and commands at all levels. Current and former Chiefs of Staff of the Army have stated that “Readiness of the Total Army is the Number One Priority.” SPS provides solutions that enhance Army readiness by tracking unit readiness from the platoon to the Army level; by providing Subject Matter Experts with operational planning and execution expertise; by providing expertise to manage the National Maintenances System of depots and arsenals. Our contractors comprise approximately ten percent of the workforce of Army Materiel Command, the Army’s premier logistics command at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama. We help the Army solve its operational energy problems at the Army Petroleum Center. In short, SPS provides!
- Monitor, track and enhance equipment readiness for the Army
- Sustain the Warfighter wherever on the globe
- Provide operational expertise and continuity for Army Materiel Command
- Ensure accountability of supplies and equipment
- Develop supply and service solutions for the Army
- Anticipate and supply warfighter needs
- Assure proper integration and fusion of operational reporting and intelligence
- Enable mission commanders at all levels to rapidly respond to challenging conditions
- Enhance the Army’s ability to project power rapidly